Thank You for visiting HabbyChic!  

I am not taking any new orders at the moment, 
so please check back again soon!

Prices and styles will be updated then.

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pursing!!

Check out this little purse that I made for my son William to take as a gift for a birthday party today! (Yes, it was a birthday party for a girl!!)

I had these fabrics in a pile on my sewing table for a week, and I have been itching to make them into something! I hopefully will be doing a few more little purses soon, and I will post any that are available to buy!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

what a cute little purse! Can't wait to see more!

Kendra said...

Ohhh how talented you are. I am so jealous. I love it ~ It is super adorable.