Thank You for visiting HabbyChic!  

I am not taking any new orders at the moment, 
so please check back again soon!

Prices and styles will be updated then.

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Body Hugger Close Ups

I have had a few enquiries about the inside of the Body Hugger. So here are a couple of pics. I have put my old lenses (sorry girls, it's all I have) in the pockets to give you an idea of the fit. The lens in the big pocket is a Canon 90 - 300mm, and the smaller pocket has a Canon 28 - 80mm. I don't have a light meter, but this goes in the end pocket - hence the retractable cord clip.

I hope this helps. Please email me with any other specific questions - I don't bite :o)

Please note that this pouch may change slightly, ie edge binding, but the size will stay the same. I will post an updates pic when it happens.



No comments: