Thank You for visiting HabbyChic!  

I am not taking any new orders at the moment, 
so please check back again soon!

Prices and styles will be updated then.

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

Thursday, June 7, 2007

F.Y.I.

Just to clarify folks.....The Hip Hugger Lens Pouch is made from Black Wetsuit Grade Neoprene. The fabric samples below are not neoprene, as they are used as an overlay on the front of the pouch.

Also, when sending an order - please specify your hip measurement so that I can make sure that there is enough webbing on the pouch (don't be shy - I just want it to fit really well). I will also need to know which fabric you prefer - I only have limited suplies of each one, as I am wanting them to stay limited editions, rather than looking mass produced! I will update the options that I have in stock as need be.

AND - Stay tuned for my second pouch in the HabbyClic range - the Body Hugger Lens Pouch.

No comments: