Thank You for visiting HabbyChic!  

I am not taking any new orders at the moment, 
so please check back again soon!

Prices and styles will be updated then.

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Hip Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

The HabbyClic Body Hugger Lens Pouch

Friday, June 15, 2007

Velcro

I have had a couple of customers interested in Velcro for the flap closures instead of the clip or button and loop. At this early stage (when I am making lens pouches to order) I can offer either method of closing the flaps (as well as the keeper on the lens hood strap). Just let me know which you would prefer.

Please keep a watch out for the upgraded design of the body hugger! COMING SOON!

4 comments:

Nicole Ryan said...

curious to see the new upgraded design!!

Jen said...

Nicole, I am working on the Body Hugger today - not too long now!

Nicole Ryan said...

ok..now you got me checking everyday!! lol

Jen said...

SORRY girls!! It is coming I promise - it's even sitting 'cut-out' on my sewing table. Busy week and sick kids - not a great recipe for a quick production line! I know, Iknow.....but it will be worth the wait!